zaterdag 10 augustus 2013

Soap & Glory all the way from Berlin

Last week i went to a beautiful city called Berlin. I have never been there before but it was just a very nice city with friendly people, nice culture and of course good shopping! And maybe i went a little crazy on the last thing. Just maybe...... but there are just some shops there that i cannot go that often. So you must use the moment, right? Everybody has their crazy shopping moment. It's a miracle that it all fit in my suitcase to take back home with me.



Okay, enough of the chatting. Let's get into the real deal. There was this brand that i have been dying to try. I think almost every blogger and beauty-youtuber (is that even a word?!) raved about it. At least the ones I saw. The brand is called Soap & Glory. It is available in some countries; UK (where it comes from), the USA, Austria, Norway, Canada, Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand, India and some parts of the Middle East. And of course, last but not least, Germany. But not in the beautiful yet so small country I live. So of course shopped stuff of this brand like crazy in Germany and if I like it, I may force Soap & Glory to take it to my country. I bought six products of this brand and let me just say. The smell so good. 


Wash your hands of it Hand Soap & Hand Food Cream

Let me give a little first impression of these products. As I said, I bought six products. One in a duo packaging. 'Cream and Soaper', which means a nice hand soap and hand cream. On the packaging they say "Our must-have duo of wash your hands of it hand soap & our bestselling hand food cream." First impression when I saw this in the store "THIS IS TOO CUTE". Not a very good reason to buy a product I know, but I'm just being honest here. Second thought was that it smells so good! And it's a product you always use right? 


Clean On Me Shower gel

Second is the clean on me shower gel. This was I think the first product I heard people raving about this brand and thats why this was the first product that ended up in my basket. I just wanted to know what all these people talked about. On their website they say about this product "Soft, smooth, sexy skin whenever you want it. Contains natural mandarin peel extract and a bonus built-in body lotion. Scented with our Original Pink™ fragrance." I like the idea of a built in body lotion but how that works out, I will found out when I try it. But like all the other Soap & Glory products the packaging is very nice and so is the smell.


'Scrub'em and Leave'em Scrub
Next up is a nice scrub (I'm a poet!). What is a better reason then buying a new product then being out of that one. Yes, a few days before I left home to go to Germany I finished up my body scrub. I find that a very good reason to try this one! *Ain't it?* When you remove the lid, you'll get the best smell. If I had to pick a smell from Soap & Glory that I liked best, it would defenitly be this one! The texture also feels very nice and I can't wait to try this out.


Glow Job
Then there was that one product that just kept staring at me. It just called my name *Amy.... psssst Amy, pick me!* Of course Glow Job ended up going home with me. I don't know why but it was on sale but I don't complain about that. They call it a "daily radiance moisture lotion" and also works as a self-tanner. That seems to me like a good combination and my face can use a little sun-kissed look.

Glow Lotion
Last product I am the most curious about. Its Soap & Glory's Glow Lotion. I put a little on in the store and it looked amazing, a little shimmer and a had a nice smooth skin. It just looks perfect to put a little on your cleavage when you have a party or just a night going out. It gives you that little extra touch. Can't wait to go to a party just to try this out! 

Have any of you tried these products? I really want to know your opinions. Let me know what you think and also let me know if you want me to do a full review on one of these products. And last but not least let me know in the comments down below if you would like to see more of the stuff i bought in Berlin! Hope you enjoyed it!


- Amy


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten